Carlisle Inn Walnut Creek
Group & Event Info
With plenty of parking and no-step entrances for easy access, Carlisle Inn accommodates up to 450 people in banquet-style seating with straight tables.
The banquet room can be divided into two or three separate meeting spaces, each supplied with its own audio visual and sound equipment.
Our third floor board room accommodates up to 60 people in theater style seating.
Rates & Polices
- Groups booking 10 or more rooms receive 1 room at 50 percent off lowest-priced room
- $50 per room per night is due 45 days before arrival
- Cancellations received 45 days or more prior to reservation date receive 100 percent refund of deposit
- All facilities no-step and handicapped-accessible
- Interstate access located within 14 miles
- Bus parking available
- No pets allowed
- All facilities smoke-free
- Alcoholic beverages not served or permitted in meeting rooms and public areas
Please call us for updated room rates for groups. Additional discounts may apply depending on the time of year, day of week or length of stay.
Food & Beverage
- Complimentary Continental breakfast with every stay.
- Meeting room refreshments are available, featuring fresh-baked goods like cinnamon rolls, snickerdoodles or buttermilk cookies, as well as locally made trail bologna and cheese (ask about other snack options)
- Meals feature a variety of restaurant and banquet menu options including roast beef, turkey, ham, crispy chicken, real mashed potatoes, homemade noodles, fresh-baked breads and made-from-scratch pies, plus homemade soups, salads and other lighter options
- Fast, efficient, family-style and buffet service
- Banquet facilities at hotel and restaurant comfortably accommodate groups ranging in size from 30 to 475
- Free parking, no-step entrances, easy access
- Alcoholic beverages not served or permitted in meeting rooms or public areas
Meeting Rooms & Rentals
- Full audio/video capabilities
- Ceiling-mounted projectors and screens
- Excellent sound system
- Collaboration and communication tools, including flip charts and Internet access
- Exceptional area shops, restaurants and attractions, including Carlisle Gifts and Der Dutchman Bakery
- Choose one or more meetings and/or meals next door at Der Dutchman Restaurant
- Groups from 30 to 300 can be seated in separate dining spaces
- Featuring Amish kitchen cooking served family-style or buffet