Dutch Valley - Sugarcreek
Banquets & Groups
Delicious food prepared with care makes Der Dutchman a wonderful place for families and groups to mark special occasions, celebrate holidays, or hold meetings. Our spacious, flexible banquet rooms comfortably accommodate groups from 20 to 240.
- Complimentary breakfast of sausage patties, cinnamon rolls, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, cottage cheese, cereals and homemade bread
- Meeting room refreshments featuring fresh baked goods like cinnamon rolls, snickerdoodles or buttermilk cookies, as well as locally made trail bologna and cheese and other snack options
- A variety of restaurant and banquet menu options, including roast beef, turkey, ham, golden fried chicken, mashed potatoes, homemade noodles, fresh-baked breads and cinnamon rolls, made-from-scratch pies, plus homemade soups, sandwiches and garden-fresh salads
- Fast, efficient family-style and buffet service available at the Carlisle Inn or Dutch Valley Restaurant
- Free parking, no-step entrance, easy access
- No advance deposit is required
- Alcoholic beverages not served or permitted in meeting rooms or public areas
For more information, please call 330-852-4627.
- Includes serving utensils.
- Orders arrive in ready-to-serve disposable pans. Set-up is the responsibility of the customer.
- Delivery is free within 10 miles.15% service fee is added beyond 10 miles.
- Disposable dinnerware sets are available for $1.50 per person.
- Disposable wire chafers are available for $9.99 per piece.
- Final menu, confirmed guest count, and event adjustments are required 7 days in advance.
- Full balance is required 48 hours in advance.
- Drop-Off Catering requires a $250 minimum.
- All Drop-Off orders are priced per person.
Signed contract required when order is placed. We accept personal and corporate checks, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
For catering call 330-852-4627.
Motor Coach Groups
Tour groups are surprised and delighted by the affordable comforts, conveniences and charm of our Amish Country experiences.
- Easy, no-step access
- Ample, free bus parking
- Free meal and bakery item for driver and escort
- Clean, convenient restrooms
- Spacious dining rooms
Sugarcreek is the ideal setting for a wedding reception with its picture-perfect backdrop of natural beauty. Dutch Valley Restaurant can help make your day special with a variety of dinner packages, either served in our downstairs banquet hall or catered to the venue of your choice.
Dutch Valley Banquet Hall
- Flexible seating for up to 250 guests
- Appetizers, Family-style or Buffet
- Download our Banquet Services Information for more details
- Ask about reserving Carlisle Inn’s Banquet Hall for your wedding reception.
For more information, please call 330-852-4627
Buy Gift Cards
A great gift for any occasion, Dutchman Hospitality gift cards can be used at any of our restaurants, shops or inns.